Love life

Love life

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sephora Vs. Ulta...at least where I live

Sephora:
Pros:
Great store layout
Very helpful staff
Free oline shipping with $50 or more
Sephora Beauty Club
Free seasonal magazine subscription
Sephora beauty points card
3 free samples with every order
Free codes for free stuff
Updates on the latest make-up
They survey you so you get the proper make-up
They gift-wrap for online ordering
You get a personal card with Online ordering
They have Kat Von D's line

Cons:
None in my city
I have to drive about 35 minutes to the closest one
No hair products that I like
No TIGI line
No Bed Head make-up
Some stores are small and cramped

Ulta:
Pros:
Close to my house
Free shipping with $50 or more
3 free samples with online purchase
Hair Salon
TIGI hair products
good Ulta brand eye shadows
Big store

Cons:
No Kat Von D brand
No Tokidoki brand
No gift registry
Not very many sales
no costomer club
no reward points
No V.I.B (Very Important Beauty)

Both are very goo stores but both have pros and cons to them. if I had to go with one I would chose..........SEPHORA. They make you feel like a true beauty queen. They go out of their way to suit your style and they make sure you purchase top quality make-up for great prices. But they unfortunately don't have a store that is really close to my house and Ulta is right down the street. BUT they do have an excellent Online service center and a free Sephora catalog for every member. They also have a reward program where every dollar you spen you get a point and for every 100 points you get free things. It's great. I love it. I would encourage you to compare and contrast you two favorite make-up places.

No comments:

Post a Comment