Love life

Love life

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Vegan Freak

Hello There,
It's been a while. I just got a new laptop so blogging will be sooooo much easier. I hope my blogs get out there someday. I know only few people will see these but blogging gives me such joy! 
Tonight I would like to talk about a recent change in my life. I am now a vegan. I began a vegetarian lifestyle on March 13th 2014 and just recently decided to take it to the next step and become vegan. 
At first it was hard because I had sooo many cravings. It was also really weird going grocery shopping at first because all I knew how to make without meat was pasta. I have recently gotten into more recipes such as chili, burritos, enchiladas, Pho, rice bowls and pbjs :) 
I am also shopping organic as well so I can reduce the GMO content in my food. The cravings for meat have completely vanished and meat actually nauseates me now. I literally have the hardest time being around people who are cooking or eating meat. It's definitely been a struggle for me. 
I am also struggling with accepting other people's choices to eat meat. It's extremely hard for me to be nice to meat eaters right now. Maybe I am just really sensitive right now. I think  that after time it will get better. My whole family eats meat and so do all of my friends. I still love them dearly and I greatly appreciate the love and support they have shown me but I really wish they would research the meat industry and dairy industry to see for themselves. 

Are any of you vegan or vegetarian? 
Please reach out to me if you see this, start the communication nation! 

Well I am outie for the night, I just felt like giving an update after being gone for 100000 years, okay not that long but you get it.

Peace and love to all! 

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment