Love life

Love life

Monday, November 18, 2013

Makeup Monday! Neutral Brown

Hello everyone! Today is Makeup Monday!!!! One of my favorite things to do is Makeup! I love it because a little bit of makeup can change your entire mood, it can make you feel better about yourself. Now, I don't wear it as much as I used to, but it is still one of my biggest passions.

Here is a look most of you ladies will love because you can wear it anywhere! It's not too much and it will go with any skin, eye, and hair color.
It just my usual Neutral Brown look that I would wear if I did my makeup everyday.
Okay, so this is me before all the makeup.....scary right?

These are the only items I used:
NYX foundation
NYX Super Skinny liquid eyeliner pen
Kay Von D Eye Primer
Maybelline Mascara in Falsies 
Kat Von D brush kit
Kat Von D Saint Eye Shadow Palette  
A foundation Sponge to apply the foundation

Here is the finished look, the lighting in my house sucks :,( 

I hope you all enjoyed Makeup Monday! Have a great rest of your day!

Emm 


No comments:

Post a Comment